How can we apply the principles of Open Source to other areas or even our whole personal life?
How do we benefit from Open Data?
Why should companies take participation and open innovation siriously?
These and more questions will be discussed at the SUMMIT OF NEWTHINKING, a conference that takes place on November 15 and 16, 2012 in Berlin. This conference takes the principles and mind-set of Open Source to the next level, showing its possibilities and exploring the implementation of open strategies in various fields.
- 2 days of program : talks and workshops
- 5 tracks: Open Innovation, Open Reality, Open Business, Open Data & 'Open Track'
- more than 75 speakers
- the biggest workshop room in the world
- making, discussing, exchanging ideas
- bringing open ideas, transparency and participation to the next level
At the SUMMIT OF NEWTHINKING people with practical background, decision-makers from business, science and the public sector, who are facing a growing expectation to think and act openly, are meeting the open community to exchange ideas and inspiration about the implementation of open strategies that go beyond open source software development.
You are welcome to join!